Stephen Hinton Consulting, together with partners the Swedish Sustainable Economy Foundation, Invest in Peace and Initiatives of change along with the Swedish blog http://klimatfokus.se are pleased to announce the launch of this new training site.
Together we aim to help you in your role as business leader, policy maker or entrepreneur to understand the basics of the circular economy to be ahead of coming legislation and to prepare your organisation to thrive in this new reality.
The new site plans to offer short, easy to learn, lessons in a wide range of circle-economy related subjects such as:
- understanding the role of nutrients
- the three key elements of the circular economy
- seven points of intersection
- putting circularity into the balance sheet
- policy makers: matching market based instruments and the demands of the circular economy
- energy in the circular economy
- capital and investment for the circular economy
See as well our school of circular economy for Swedish speakers! Here