The Basics of the circular economy
For entrepreneurs and those who support entrepreneurs. Get ready for the new economy!
The course gives you the absolute basics of what you need to know to prepare your own or customers' businesses for coming tightening legislation and raw material shortages. Be ahead of the rules and discover new ways to improve profits!
We have packed the course into short, snappy lessons and have condensed what you need to know to put your time to the best use possible.
It covers the essentials of the circular economy:
- The two cycles: one biological and the other technical
- Four spheres: The circular economy impacts all of them
- Three elements: If you manage these three you will be in control.
- The essential differences between the two cycles and why processes must be designed to keep them separate.
- Seven exit/entry points and nine interfaces: you MUST know where the three elements enter and leave the four spheres via the two cycles. That is 24 key aspects of your supply chain. Don't know them all? Join our training!
Purchasers of the basics course get a course on money in the circular economy free! BE sure to click "included courses" in the left panel.
- How the money system works – the basics
- Three places the monetary system and the circular materials economy intersect
- For firms, the four areas you need to keep under review
- For policy makers, two major lessons for policy
This section is primarily targeted at those interested in economic policy and sustainability but will be useful for those working on a circular strategy for their firm.
Other languages available